Sale Price: $99.98
Sale Price: $179.98
Popular Adirondack Chair Features
Adirondack Chair Comfort In All Its Forms
Reclining: Enough said, right? Reclining Adirondack chairs are ready for anything. Sit up and chat, or lean back and relax. Many offer several levels of recline so they're always just right. Shop all reclining Adirondack chairs.
Pull-Out Ottoman: Ottomans on these Adirondack chairs can be extended in a flash when needed, and tucked neatly away under the seat when not. Less clutter and less tripping is always a good thing. Shop all pull out ottoman Adirondack chairs.
Folding: There's no word more precious when it comes to off-season storage solutions. You can even take them on vacation. Although, relaxing in one is kind of a vacation in and of itself. Shop all folding Adirondack chairs.
Comfort Back: It's true that all our Adirondack chairs are built for comfort, but our comfort back Adirondack chairs are just a little better at it. These chairs feature curved backrests. It's kind of like getting a big hug. Shop all comfort back Adirondack chairs.
Unfinished: If you're not finding exactly what you want in terms of paint or finish, an unfinished Adirondack chair might be a good choice. Pick the style you like, then color it anyway you want. Shop all unfinished Adirondack chairs.
Adirondack Chairs: Traditional Style, Endless Comfort
1. Here at AdirondackChairs.com, we like to leave politics for the dinner table. There's no problem making a subtle statement with your chair, though, and that's where plastic Adirondack chairs come in. Save some plastic from the landfill and do a solid for the environment by selecting one of our very comfortable recycled plastic chairs. Plastic Adirondack chairs are not only good for the environment, but they're require little to no maintenance from you!
2. Rock your way into summer evening bliss with our slightly non-traditional Adirondack rockers. Sure, the classic Adirondack chair is characterized by a low profile and stationary support, but had the craftsmen who originated the rocking and Adirondack chairs sat over a pint, we think they'd agree the hybrid is a legitimate variation. You'd be hard-pressed to find something with more relaxation and rustic appeal than an Adirondack rocking chair.
3. Beach or poolside, you can't go wrong with a traditional Adirondack chair. We have a wide selection of finished models great for salty air or regular splashing from the pool. Check out our resin Adirondack chairs, for instance. The don't absorb water and won't fade - perfect by the pool! You can't spend all day in the water, so you might as well be comfy out of it.
4. Many of our offerings come unfinished, leaving you with a decision on how to keep your chair looking its subjective "best" and providing a little weekend project. If that isn't your glass of sweet tea, check out our equally impressive collection of painted Adirondack chairs and finished Adirondack chairs. We've also got Adirondack chair kits, perfect for the do-it-yourselfer.
5. Our teak Adirondack chairs are some of our finest. Considered by some to be the epitome of style, they immediately set apart your outdoor seating from the ordinary and provide a natural, sophisticated look to the yard. Another fine choice in wood is the cedar Adirondack chair. Cedar is naturally resistant to all kinds of weather, and even insects!
6. Kids Adirondack chairs provide a playful appearance to your summer outdoor environment. Comfortable, safe and built tough, these child chairs will be useful for generations. There are even folding Adirondack chairs for the kids. Ideal for keeping them out of the way when not in use.
7. Some don't enjoy the traditional straight back of a classic Adirondack chair. With this in mind, we offer a selection of chairs with contoured backs. Check out the "Comfort Back" navigation feature on the home page. Also, our Adirondack furniture selection is a good place to start if you love a rustic touch, but aren't super keen on the Adirondack chair.
8. Technology doesn't play a big part in the design of Adirondack chairs, but things have happened since they were first conceived. We now have folding Adirondack chairs for stowing away in the back of the truck, and taking along to the beach. They may not be as compact as other folding chairs, but you won't have to worry about folding chair-related mishaps or sticking to a nylon seat support.
9. Our Adirondack chair sets are a cost-effective way to really spruce up your patio or poolside. Our all-in-one chairs are a popular choice because your ottoman is built right in.
10. For an Adirondack chair with a slightly more modern look, consider a black Adirondack chair or a white Adirondack chair. In these simple, classic colors, your Adirondack chair will look modern and will fit in anywhere. Remember, black and white are always in fashion.
Find more information in our Adirondack Chair Helpful Information section!
"Excellent website. Wonderful shopping experience. Received my two chairs and ottomans today. Very fast service. The chairs are great!! Perfect color. Set up in a flash. Only four bolts per chair. They look like they are built to last 100 years, too. Very pleased."